For the Game Prototyping course at ITU Games Technology we were given the task to Modify an already existing game.
Our game took the classical Arkanoid game and added an extra player to the game, becoming Two Player Blockbreaker. We tried different iteration and prototyped with features such as two balls, one for each player. And ended with just a single ball where the player gains point depending on who were the last to hit there ball. In the end we also added side-wrapping, so when you go to the left side you enter on the right side. This gives more ‘fighting’ opportunities for the players when trying to catch the ball.